Tuesday, April 12, 2022

Sees my Steps

Read:  Psalm 23 / Proverbs 12 / Job 31 / Revelation 16

 

Psalm 23:6 ~ Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life: and I will dwell in the house of the LORD forever.

Proverbs 12:5 ~ The thoughts of the righteous are right: but the counsels of the wicked are deceit.

Job 31:4 ~ Doth not he see my ways, and count all my steps?

Revelation 16:5 ~ Thou art righteous, O Lord, which art, and wast, and shalt be, because thou hast judged thus.

 

The Lord is good, I surely know,

Through time and through eternity.

He shelters me from every foe

And by His truth, He makes me free. 

 

He sees my steps and all my ways

And guides my feet upon His path

To live a life of grateful praise

For rescuing my soul from wrath. 

 


No comments: