Friday, April 15, 2022

Examined by His Eyes

Read:  Psalm 26 / Proverbs 15 / Job 34 / Revelation 19

 

Psalm 26:2 ~ Examine me, O LORD, and prove me; try my reins and my heart.

Proverbs 15:3 ~ The eyes of the LORD are in every place, beholding the evil and the good.

Job 34:31-32 ~ It is meet to be said unto God… That which I see not teach thou me: if I have done iniquity, I will do no more.

Revelation 19:11-13 ~ And behold… He… was called Faithful and True… His eyes were as a flame of fire, and on his head were many crowns… and his name is called The Word of God.

 

The Lord examines me with grace

And makes His counsel understood.

His searching eyes in every place

Behold the evil and the good. 

 

The Lord refines my heart’s desire

To purge my thoughts when they are flawed.

His eyes are like a flame of fire;

His name is called the Word of God. 

 


No comments: