Tuesday, April 26, 2022

Curse rendered Causeless

Read:  Psalm 37 / Proverbs 26 / Eccles. 3 / Matthew 8

 

Psalm 37:4 ~ Delight thyself also in the LORD; and he shall give thee the desires of thine heart.

Proverbs 26:2 ~ As the bird by wandering, as the swallow by flying, so the curse causeless shall not come.

Ecclesiastes 3:14 ~ I know that, whatsoever God doeth, it shall be forever: nothing can be put to it, nor any thing taken from it: and God doeth it, that men should fear before him.

Matthew 8:27 ~ But the men marveled, saying, What manner of man is this, that even the winds and the sea obey him!

 

I will delight myself in Christ

Because my Savior loved me first,

So much that He was sacrificed

And on the cross for me was cursed. 

 

The curse is causeless now forever,

For Jesus saved me by His grace.

There is no tempest which can sever

My life from Christ, my Hiding Place. 

 


No comments: