Thursday, April 07, 2022

Prophetic Power

Read:  Psalm 18 / Proverbs 7 / Job 26 / Revelation 11

 

Psalm 18:1 ~ I will love thee, O LORD, my strength. The LORD is my rock, and my fortress… my high tower.

Proverbs 7:1 ~ My son, keep my words, and lay up my commandments with thee.

Job 26:13,14 ~ By his spirit he hath garnished the heavens; his hand hath formed the crooked serpent. Lo, these are parts of his ways: but how little a portion is heard of him? but the thunder of his power who can understand?

Revelation 11:17 ~ We give thee thanks, O Lord God Almighty, which art, and wast, and art to come; because thou hast taken to thee thy great power, and hast reigned.

 

I love the Lord, and rightly so!

He is my Rock and my high Tower.

By His prophetic words I know

His truth, His faithfulness, and power.

 

His power, who can understand

By which He garnished all creation?

Yet Christ’s prophetic power planned

Was greater still in His salvation! 

 

 

No comments: