Sunday, April 17, 2022

Deeds He Has Done

Read:  Psalm 28 / Proverbs 17 / Job 36 / Revelation 21

 

Psalm 28:1,5 ~ O LORD my rock; be not silent to me: lest, if thou be silent to me, I become like them that go down into the pit… because they regard not the works of the LORD. 

Proverbs 17:16 ~ Wherefore is there a price in the hand of a fool to get wisdom, seeing he hath no heart to it?

Job 36:24 ~ Remember that thou magnify his work, which men behold.

Revelation 21:6 ~ It is done…. I am Alpha and Omega… I will give… of the fountain of the water of life freely.

 

I need to hear my Savior speak 

So that my heart will not be hard,

Like those who yet refuse to seek

The Lord, whose works they don’t regard. 

 

I’ll magnify the mighty deeds

That Christ my risen Lord has done.

The Lord alone could meet my needs;

There’s no one like Him; no, not one!  

 


No comments: