Friday, April 22, 2022

Baited Book

Read:  Psalm 33 / Proverbs 22 / Job 41 / Matthew 4

 

Psalm 33:11 ~ The counsel of the LORD standeth forever, the thoughts of his heart to all generations.

Proverbs 22:20,21 ~ Have not I written to thee excellent things in counsels and knowledge, That I might make thee know the certainty of the words of truth; that thou mightest answer the words of truth to them that send unto thee?

Job 41:1,10 ~ Canst thou draw out leviathan with an hook?...  who then is able to stand before me?

Matthew 4:19 ~ And he saith unto them, Follow me, and I will make you fishers of men.

 

The counsel of the Lord shall stand,

Regardless of what men shall do. 

The Lord foretold what He has planned,

And everything He said came true. 

 

The Lord equips us with His Book,

Assuring us He’ll come again. 

As fishers with a baited hook,

We’re fishing for the souls of men. 

 

 

No comments: