Wednesday, April 06, 2022

His Wings and His Word

Read:  Psalm 17 / Proverbs 6 / Job 25 / Revelation 10

 

Psalm 17:8 ~ Keep me as the apple of the eye, hide me under the shadow of thy wings,

Proverbs 6:20,22 ~ My son, keep thy father's commandment… When thou goest, it shall lead thee; when thou sleepest, it shall keep thee; and when thou awakest, it shall talk with thee.

Job 25:4,6 ~ How then can man be justified with God?... A man, that is a worm? and the son of man, which is a worm?

Revelation 10:11 ~ And he said… Thou must prophesy again before many peoples, and nations, and tongues, and kings.


I’m trusting Christ, the King of kings,

Who rescued me from condemnation.

I’m safely kept beneath His wings

And counseled by His conversation.

 

The Lord, by whom I’m justified,

Equips me to proclaim His Word

By showing what He prophesied

Precisely as foretold occurred. 

 


No comments: