Saturday, April 16, 2022

My Lord is My Light

Read:  Psalm 27 / Proverbs 16 / Job 35 / Revelation 20

 

Psalm 27:1 ~ The LORD is my light and my salvation; whom shall I fear? the LORD is the strength of my life; of whom shall I be afraid?

Proverbs 16:6 ~ By mercy and truth iniquity is purged: and by the fear of the LORD men depart from evil.

Job 35:10,11 ~ God my Maker… giveth songs in the night; Who teacheth us more than the beasts of the earth.

Revelation 20:12,15 ~ I saw the dead… stand before God; and the books were opened: and another book was opened, which is the book of life… And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire.

 

The Lord is my light and salvation;

Of whom, then, should I be afraid?

He died for my justification,

For thereby my ransom was paid! 

 

The songs in the night that He gives

Have lifted my eyes to His throne,

Proclaiming that Christ ever lives

To justify all of His own. 

 


No comments: