Tuesday, April 27, 2021

Valid Vow

Read:  Psalm 15 / Proverbs 27 / Leviticus 27 / Galatians 2

 

Psalm 15:1,2,4 LORD, who shall abide in thy tabernacle? who shall dwell in thy holy hill? He that walketh uprightly, and worketh righteousness, and speaketh the truth in his heart… He that sweareth to his own hurt, and changeth not.

Proverbs 27:11 My son, be wise, and make My heart glad, that I may answer him that reproacheth Me.

Leviticus 27:2 When a man shall make a singular vow, the persons shall be for the LORD.

Galatians 2:20 I am crucified with Christ: nevertheless I live; yet not I, but Christ liveth in me: and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by the faith of the Son of God, who loved me, and gave himself for me.

 

My heart’s devotion is a vow,

A valid promise I will keep.

The time to love my Lord is now!

It’s time to serve Him, not to sleep!  

 

Though days of life grow fewer still,

And I have less vitality,

My heart, my soul, my strength, and will

Belong to Christ who died for me. 

 

 

No comments: