Monday, April 05, 2021

Searching Savior

Read:  Psalm 143 / Proverbs 5 / Leviticus 5 / 1 Corinthians 9

 

Psalm 143:8 Cause me to hear thy lovingkindness in the morning; for in thee do I trust: cause me to know the way wherein I should walk; for I lift up my soul unto thee.

Proverbs 5:21 For the ways of man are before the eyes of the LORD, and he pondereth all his goings.

Leviticus 5:19 It is a trespass offering: he hath certainly trespassed against the LORD.

1 Corinthians 9:16 I preach the gospel… for necessity is laid upon me; yea, woe is unto me, if I preach not the gospel!

 

The Lord is causing me to ponder

The lovingkindness of His favor.

He rescues sheep who blindly wander

By leading them to trust the Savior. 

 

The Lord is searching us within;

His light exposes every thought.

I’ll preach to souls yet lost in sin,

For woe is me if I do not!  

 


No comments: