Tuesday, April 06, 2021

Faithful in the Fight

Read:  Psalm 144 / Proverbs 6 / Leviticus 6 / 1 Corinthians 10

 

Psalm 144:1 Blessed be the LORD my strength, which teacheth my hands to war, and my fingers to fight.

Proverbs 6:23 For the commandment is a lamp; and the law is light; and reproofs of instruction are the way of life. 

Leviticus 6:7 The priest shall make an atonement for him before the LORD: and it shall be forgiven him.

1 Corinthians 10:13 God is faithful, who will not suffer you to be tempted above that ye are able; but will with the temptation also make a way to escape, that ye may be able to bear it.

 

The Lord is teaching me to fight

Against the enemy within. 

The training of His Word gives light

Defining and defeating sin. 

 

The Lord is faithful in this war

To strengthen me against temptation.

Where sin abounds, His grace does more,

Upholding me in His salvation.  

 


No comments: