Sunday, April 04, 2021

Loved by the Lord

Read:  Psalm 142 / Proverbs 4 / Leviticus 4 / 1 Corinthians 8

 

Psalm 142:3 When my spirit was overwhelmed within me, then thou knewest my path.

Proverbs 4:11 I have taught thee in the way of wisdom; I have led thee in right paths.

Leviticus 4:24 And he shall lay his hand upon the head of the goat, and kill it in the place where they kill the burnt offering before the LORD: it is a sin offering.

1 Corinthians 8:3 If any man love God, the same is known of him.

 

When I began to ponder wrath,

My heart was overwhelmed with fear.

I thank the Lord, who knew my path

And made His great salvation clear. 

 

My soul was hopeless, lost in sin,

But I was loved by Jesus Christ! 

He saw my deepest need within

And for my soul was sacrificed.  

 


No comments: