Sunday, April 25, 2021

Liberty of our Lord

Read:  Psalm 13 / Proverbs 25 / Leviticus 25 / 2 Cor. 13 

 

Psalm 13:5,6 But I have trusted in thy mercy; my heart shall rejoice in thy salvation. I will sing unto the LORD, because he hath dealt bountifully with me.

Proverbs 25:25 As cold waters to a thirsty soul, so is good news from a far country. 

Leviticus 25:10,38 Proclaim liberty throughout all the land unto all the inhabitants thereof… I am the LORD your God, which brought you forth out… to be your God.

2 Corinthians 13:14 The grace of the Lord Jesus Christ, and the love of God, and the communion of the Holy Ghost, be with you all. Amen. 

 

My heart rejoices in salvation!

In God my Savior is my trust.

His Gospel is my proclamation,

But lies have filled me with disgust.  

 

I will proclaim His liberty

As long as He shall give me breath!

His grace and truth have made me free;

His love delivered me from death. 

 


No comments: