Thursday, April 29, 2021

Greater Glory

Read:  Psalm 17 / Proverbs 29 / Numbers 2 / Galatians 4

 

Psalm 17:8,15 Keep me as the apple of the eye, hide me under the shadow of thy wings… As for me, I will behold thy face in righteousness… satisfied, when I awake, with thy likeness.

Proverbs 29:25,26 The fear of man bringeth a snare: but whoso putteth his trust in the LORD shall be safe. Many seek the ruler's favor… man's judgment cometh from the LORD.

Numbers 2:17 Then the tabernacle of the congregation shall set forward with the camp of the Levites in the midst.

Galatians 4:28 Now we, brethren, as Isaac was, are the children of promise.

 

Beneath the shadow of His wings,

Our Savior leads us all the way,

And yet He shows us greater things:   

We shall be like Him!  Happy day! 

 

The tabernacle was displayed

Until the temple was erected.

Let not your heart be now dismayed,   

For greater glory is expected! 

 


No comments: