Sunday, April 04, 2021

See and Sing!

Read:  Psalm 13 / Proverbs 2 / Job 21 / Revelation 6

 

Psalm 13:6 I will sing unto the LORD, because he hath dealt bountifully with me.

Proverbs 2:6 For the LORD giveth wisdom: out of his mouth cometh knowledge and understanding.

Job 19:25 For I know that my Redeemer liveth, and that he shall stand at the latter day upon the earth:

Revelation 1:18; 6:1 I am he that liveth, and was dead; and, behold, I am alive for evermore, Amen; and have the keys of hell and of death… And I saw… the Lamb… saying, Come and see.

 

We surely have a cause to sing

With sinners Jesus died to save,  

For He removed the deadly sting

From death that waited in the grave. 

 

We have cause for celebration! 

Now come and see, as angels said,

That He who promised our salvation

Today is risen from the dead!  

 

 

No comments: