Sunday, April 18, 2021

Supplication and Separation

Read:  Psalm 6 / Proverbs 18 / Leviticus 18 / 2 Corinthians 6

 

Psalm 6:9 The LORD hath heard my supplication; the LORD will receive my prayer.

Proverbs 18:1,10 Through desire a man, having separated himself, seeketh and intermeddleth with all wisdom… The name of the LORD is a strong tower: the righteous runneth into it, and is safe.

Leviticus 18:4 Ye shall do my judgments, and keep mine ordinances, to walk therein: I am the LORD your God.

2 Corinthians 6:17,18 Come out from among them, and be ye separate, saith the Lord, and touch not the unclean thing; and I will receive you, and will be a Father unto you, and ye shall be my sons and daughters, saith the Lord Almighty.

 

The Lord has heard the supplication

Of humble sinners when they pray. 

Our God calls for a separation

From sin while it is called today. 

 

The Lord commands us to come out

And turn away from things unclean

By trusting Him who purges doubt

With evidence that’s clearly seen.  

 


No comments: