Sunday, March 07, 2021

Wonderful Words

Read:  Psalm 119:129-136 / Proverbs 7 / Exodus 16 / Acts 24

 

Psalm 119:129 Thy testimonies are wonderful: therefore doth my soul keep them.

Proverbs 7:1 My son, keep my words, and lay up my commandments with thee.

Exodus 16:15 And when the children of Israel saw it, they said one to another, It is manna… And Moses said unto them, This is the bread which the LORD hath given you to eat.

Acts 24:25 As he reasoned of righteousness, temperance, and judgment to come, Felix trembled, and answered, Go thy way for this time; when… a convenient season, I will call for thee.

 

The words of God are wonderful,

Which we are wise to hear and heed.

As daily manna for our soul,

His bread from heaven meets our need.  

 

The words of reason that God gave

Declare the Gospel of salvation  

To bring persuasion that will save

Eternal souls from condemnation. 

 

 

No comments: