Monday, March 01, 2021

Lovingkindness of our Lord

Read:  Psalm 119:81-88 / Proverbs 1 / Exodus 10 / Acts 18

 

Psalm 119:88 Quicken me after thy lovingkindness; so shall I keep the testimony of thy mouth.

Proverbs 1:33 But whoso hearkeneth unto me shall dwell safely, and shall be quiet from fear of evil.

Exodus 10:2 Tell in the ears of thy son, and of thy son's son, what things I have wrought in Egypt, and my signs which I have done… that ye may know how that I am the LORD.

Acts 18:9-10 Then spake the Lord to Paul… Be not afraid, but speak, and hold not thy peace: for I am with thee.


The lovingkindness of our Lord

Embraces us with saving grace

And tender mercies that afford

An everlasting hiding place. 

 

Declare it to the generation

That needs to know about our Savior!

He gave Himself for our salvation;

What wondrous love extends His favor! 

 

 

No comments: