Saturday, March 06, 2021

Time to Testify

Read:  Psalm 119:121-128 / Proverbs 6 / Exodus 15 / Acts 23

 

Psalm 119:126,128 It is time for thee, LORD, to work: for they have made void thy law… Therefore, I esteem all thy precepts… to be right; and I hate every false way.

Proverbs 6:3-5 Do this now… Deliver thyself as a roe from the hand of the hunter… as a bird from the hand of the fowler.

Exodus 15:2 The LORD is my strength and song, and he is become my salvation: he is my God… and I will exalt him.

Acts 23:11 And the night following, the Lord stood by him, and said, Be of good cheer, Paul: for as thou hast testified of me in Jerusalem, so must thou bear witness also at Rome.

 

It’s time for us to hear and heed 

What God commands us now to do.

There is the clear and present need

To demonstrate His Word is true.  

 

Our strength, our song, and our salvation

Are found in Jesus Christ alone.

The Gospel is our proclamation

To testify and make Him known. 



No comments: