Wednesday, March 31, 2021

Perfecting and Protecting

Read:  Psalm 138 / Proverbs 31 / Exodus 40 / 1 Corinthians 4

 

Psalm 138:7,8 Thou shalt stretch forth thine hand against the wrath of mine enemies, and thy right hand shall save me. The LORD will perfect that which concerneth me.

Proverbs 31:2 What, my son? and what, the son of my womb? and what, the son of my vows?

Exodus 40:38 For the cloud of the LORD was upon the tabernacle by day, and fire was on it by night, in the sight of all the house of Israel, throughout all their journeys.

1 Corinthians 4:4 For I know nothing by myself; yet am I not hereby justified: but he that judgeth me is the Lord.

 

The Lord is perfecting us now

With goodness and mercy each day

As He is performing His vow,

Protecting us all of the way.  

 

God led with a cloud and a fire

When guiding His own to their land,

And still He makes known His desire

That we may obey His command.  

 


No comments: