Tuesday, March 16, 2021

He gave Himself

Read:  Psalm 123 / Proverbs 16 / Exodus 25 / Romans 5

 

Psalm 123:1 Unto thee lift I up mine eyes, O thou that dwellest in the heavens.

Proverbs 16:6 By mercy and truth iniquity is purged: and by the fear of the LORD men depart from evil.

Exodus 25:2 Bring me an offering: of every man that giveth it willingly with his heart ye shall take my offering. 

Romans 5:8 But God commendeth his love toward us, in that, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us.

 

I lift my eyes to Christ my Lord,

For every other hope shall cease.

For me His soul has been outpoured.

By grace and truth, He purchased peace.

 

I’ll serve my Savior willingly

Who heard and saved me when I cried. 

He gave Himself to ransom me.

What wondrous love!  For me He died! 



No comments: