Friday, March 12, 2021

Understanding, Unashamed

Read:  Psalm 119:169-176 / Proverbs 12 / Exodus 21 / Romans 1

 

Psalm 119:169,170 Give me understanding according to thy word… deliver me according to thy word.

Proverbs 12:5 The thoughts of the righteous are right: but the counsels of the wicked are deceit.

Exodus 21:1 Now these are the judgments which thou shalt set before them.

Romans 1:14-16 I am debtor… I am ready… I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ: for it is the power of God unto salvation to every one that believeth.  


According to the Word of God,

We’re understanding what is true. 

The counsels of the lost are flawed,

And truth is hidden from their view.

 

The truth is found in Christ’s salvation,

Which in the Gospel is proclaimed,  

That rescues us from condemnation.  

Let us declare it unashamed! 

 

 

No comments: