Wednesday, March 10, 2021

Privilege and Pleasure

Read:  Psalm 119:153-160 / Proverbs 10 / Exodus 19 / Acts 27

 

Psalm 119:160 Thy word is true from the beginning: and every one of thy righteous judgments endureth forever.

Proverbs 10:21 The lips of the righteous feed many: but fools die for want of wisdom.

Exodus 19:5,6 If ye will obey my voice indeed, and keep my covenant, then ye shall be a peculiar treasure unto me above all people… a kingdom of priests, and an holy nation.

Acts 27:25 Wherefore, sirs, be of good cheer: for I believe God, that it shall be even as it was told me.

 

The Word of God from the beginning 

Is true for all eternity.  

It holds the Gospel that is winning

The souls our Lord is making free. 

 

The truth has made us free indeed!

The Lord entrusts to us this treasure

Which we convey to souls in need;

This is our privilege and our pleasure. 

 


No comments: