Thursday, March 18, 2021

Delivered from Death

Read:  Psalm 125 / Proverbs 18 / Exodus 27 / Romans 7

 

Psalm 125:1 They that trust in the LORD shall be as mount Zion, which cannot be removed, but abideth forever. 

Proverbs 18:24 There is a Friend that sticketh closer than a brother. 

Exodus 27:20 Bring thee pure oil olive beaten for the light, to cause the lamp to burn always.

Romans 7:24,25 O wretched man that I am! who shall deliver me from the body of this death? I thank God through Jesus Christ our Lord.

 

Apart from Christ, who could I trust

To guide and guard me as my Savior?

In view of who He is, I must

Rely on Him for saving favor!

 

The Lord delivered me from death,

And I will love Him in this light

As long as He shall give me breath

With all my heart, my soul, and might. 

 

 

No comments: