Friday, March 05, 2021

Arise with Adoration

Read:  Psalm 119:113-120 / Proverbs 5 / Exodus 14 / Acts 22

 

Psalm 119:119 Thou puttest away all the wicked of the earth like dross: therefore, I love thy testimonies.

Proverbs 5:7-9 Hear me now therefore, O ye children, and depart not from the words of my mouth... lest thou give thine honor unto others, and thy years unto the cruel.

Exodus 14:13 And Moses said unto the people, Fear ye not, stand still, and see the salvation of the LORD, which he will shew to you today: for the Egyptians whom ye have seen today, ye shall see them again no more forever.

Acts 22:16 And now why tarriest thou? arise, and be baptized, and wash away thy sins, calling on the name of the Lord.

 

As in the flame that purges dross,

I would have perished, but for grace!

For me my Lord went to the cross

To thus become my Hiding Place! 

 

Stand still and see His great salvation!

Arise, my soul, no longer wait

To meet your Lord with adoration

And gratitude for love so great! 

 


No comments: