Saturday, January 21, 2012

And Afterward

"I am continually with Thee: Thou hast holden me by my right hand. Thou shalt guide me with Thy counsel, AND AFTERWARD receive me to glory" (Psalm 73:23,24). "And there shall be no more curse: but the throne of God and of the Lamb shall be in it.... and they shall see His face.... He which testifieth of these things saith, Surely I come quickly. Amen. Even so, come, Lord Jesus" (Revelation 22:3,4,20).

The Lord is with us everyday;
He holds us by our hand,
And afterward we'll fly away
To heaven's glory land.

This life shall pass, and afterward
The glory shall unfold
That far exceeds what we have heard:
The half has not been told!

And afterward we'll see His face:
What glory it shall be!
The Lamb who saved us by His grace
Shall reign eternally!

We hear Your promise, Lord, and know
That You will come again.
How quickly time shall come and go,
And You'll return: Amen!

And afterward we shall explore
The wonders of Your love.
What glory, Lord, You have in store
Eternally above!

No comments: