Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Resources of Revival

"Plead my cause, and deliver me: quicken (i.e., revive) me according to Thy Word.... Great are Thy tender mercies, O Lord: quicken me according to Thy judgments.... Consider how I love Thy precepts: quicken me, O Lord, according to Thy lovingkindness" (Psalm 119:154,156,159).

Revive me now, Lord, by Your Word;
Plead my cause, and intercede.
Let my heart by You be stirred;
There's no one else but You I need.

Revive me by Your judgments, Lord,
Remembering dark Calvary.
The wrath of God on You was poured,
Which on the cross You bore for me!

Revive me, Lord, by love sublime
That holds me in Your strong embrace.
Ascending by Your love I climb
To see new vistas of Your grace.

Thank you, Lord, for making known
Your Word, Your judgments, and Your love.
Revival comes from You alone,
Provided freely from above.

No comments: