Sunday, November 15, 2009

Cloudless Clarity

"Mine eyes fail for Thy word... for I am become like a bottle in the smoke; yet do I not forget Thy statutes" (Psalm 119:82,33). "The eyes of the Lord are in every place, beholding the evil and the good.... Hell and destruction are before the LORD: how much more then the hearts of the children of men?" (Proverbs 15:3,11). "The preaching of Jesus Christ, according to the revelation of the mystery, which was kept secret since the world began... now is made manifest, and by the Scriptures... made known to all nations for the obedience of faith" (Romans 16:25-27).

I need not wait for smoke to clear
Before I trust the Lord.
I have assurance He is near:
What peace this will afford!

Yes, He's near and He can see
The evil and the good.
He always knows what's best for me;
That much is understood.

He beholds the realms of hell,
And hearts of all mankind.
The future He can see as well;
He knows what He will find.

When all the clouds are cleared away,
We'll see His revelation.
But even while the smoke will stay,
We'll trust in His salvation.

No comments: