Wednesday, March 20, 2024

Science, Scripture, Salvation

Read:  Psalm 119:41-48 / Proverbs 20 / Job 25 /Matthew 20

 

Psalm 119:46 ~ I will speak of thy testimonies also before kings, and will not be ashamed.

Proverbs 20:9,12 ~ Who can say, I have made my heart clean, I am pure from my sin?... The hearing ear, and the seeing eye, the LORD hath made even both of them.

Job 25:4 ~ How then can man be justified with God?

Matthew 20:28 ~ The Son of man came not to be ministered unto, but to minister, and to give his life a ransom for many.

 

God’s attributes have been displayed

In Science, Scripture, and Salvation. 

Behold the ear and eye He made! 

Behold our Savior’s incarnation! 

 

So let us never be ashamed

As we present our clear defense

Of Gospel truth we have proclaimed

Which has unequaled evidence. 

 


No comments: