Sunday, March 24, 2024

Enduring Expectation

Read:  Psalm 119:73-80 / Proverbs 24 / Job 29 /Matthew 24

 

Psalm 119:74,79 ~ They that fear thee will be glad when they see me; because I have hoped in thy word... Let those that fear thee turn unto me, and those that have known thy testimonies.

Proverbs 24:14 ~ So shall the knowledge of wisdom be unto thy soul: when thou hast found it, then there shall be a reward, and thy expectation shall not be cut off.

Job 29:4 ~ As I was in the days of my youth, when the secret of God was upon my tabernacle;

Matthew 24:35 ~ Heaven and earth shall pass away, but my words shall not pass away.

 

Our expectation is enduring;

Our confidence is in God's Word. 

Prophetic truth is so assuring!

The Lord has spoken! We have heard! 

 

We have enduring hope today;

God's promises have been revealed. 

Though earth and heaven pass away,

His words forevermore are sealed.  

 


No comments: