Monday, March 25, 2024

Clouds will Clear

Read:  Psalm 119:81-88 / Proverbs 25 / Job 30 /Matthew 25

 

Psalm 119:83 ~ For I am become like a bottle in the smoke; yet do I not forget thy statutes.

Proverbs 25:14 ~ Whoso boasteth himself of a false gift is like clouds and wind without rain.

Job 30:26 ~ When I looked for good, then evil came unto me: and when I waited for light, there came darkness.

Matthew 25:41 ~ Depart from Me, ye cursed, into everlasting fire, prepared for the devil and his angels. 

 

Deception’s smoke may linger still

Like clouds that gather without rain,

Yet I am trusting in God's will

Which in His written Word is plain. 

 

The clouds will clear as my desire

Is fixed upon my Lord’s decree

That saves me from the lake of fire,

Since Jesus gave Himself for me. 

 


No comments: