Friday, March 29, 2024

Hurry to Hide

Read:  Psalm 119:113-120 / Proverbs 29 / Job 34 /Mark 1

 

Psalm 119:113,114 ~ I hate vain thoughts... thy law do I love. Thou art my hiding place and my shield: I hope in thy word.

Proverbs 29:25 ~ The fear of man bringeth a snare: but whoso putteth his trust in the LORD shall be safe.

Job 34:21,22 ~ For his eyes are upon the ways of man, and he seeth all his goings. There is no darkness, nor shadow of death, where the workers of iniquity may hide themselves.

Mark 1:15 ~ The time is fulfilled, and the kingdom of God is at hand: repent ye, and believe the gospel.

 

We plead with souls that they may hurry

To find in Christ their hiding place. 

In Him there is no cause for worry,

For He has saved us by His grace. 

 

His holy eyes see everyone;

There is no other place to hide.  

We plead with sinners now to run

To Jesus Christ who for us died.  

 


No comments: