Thursday, March 28, 2024

Light for the Lost

Read:  Psalm 119:105-112 / Proverbs 28 / Job 33 /Mat. 28

 

Psalm 119:105 ~ Thy word is a lamp unto my feet, and a light unto my path.

Proverbs 28:13 ~ He that covereth his sins shall not prosper: but whoso confesseth and forsaketh them shall have mercy.

Job 33:27,28 ~ If any say, I have sinned, and perverted that which was right, and it profited me not; He will deliver his soul from going into the pit, and his life shall see the light.

Matthew 28:19,20 ~ Go ye therefore, and teach all nations ... whatsoever I have commanded you: and, lo, I am with you always, even unto the end of the world. Amen.

 

There is a lamp that guides our feet,

A shining light upon our path. 

It is the Word of God so sweet

That bids the lost to flee from wrath. 

 

The Gospel is a shining light

That Christ commands us now to teach

To turn the lost from wrong to right

In all the nations we may reach.  

 


No comments: