Monday, March 04, 2024

Have my Heart

Read:  Psalm 108 / Proverbs 4 / Job 9 /Matthew 4

 

Psalm 108:1 ~ O God, my heart is fixed; I will sing and give praise, even with my glory.

Proverbs 4:23 ~ Keep thy heart with all diligence; for out of it are the issues of life.

Job 9:4 ~ He is wise in heart, and mighty in strength: who hath hardened himself against him, and hath prospered?

Matthew 4:10 ~ It is written, Thou shalt worship the Lord thy God, and him only shalt thou serve. 

 

It's good for God to have my heart;

Let nothing hinder full surrender. 

Let Jesus rule my inward part,

For He alone is my Defender. 

 

Through Christ my Lord I have been pardoned,

And He defends me at His throne. 

He keeps my heart from being hardened

To serve and worship Him alone.  

 


No comments: