Saturday, March 23, 2024

Guidance of God

Read:  Psalm 119:65-72 / Proverbs 23 / Job 28 /Matthew 23

 

Psalm 119:68 ~ Thou art good, and doest good; teach me thy statutes.

Proverbs 23:26 ~ My son, give me thine heart, and let thine eyes observe my ways.

Job 28:28 ~ And unto man he said, Behold, the fear of the Lord, that is wisdom; and to depart from evil is understanding.

Matthew 23:37 ~ O Jerusalem, Jerusalem, thou that killest the prophets, and stonest them which are sent unto thee, how often would I have gathered thy children together, even as a hen gathereth her chickens under her wings, and ye would not!

 

The guidance of God every day

Provides us the truth that we need

As we are observing the way

That God in His goodness shall lead. 

 

The fear of the Lord makes us wise,

Extending to us His protection,

But fools are content with their lies,

Refusing our Savior's direction.  

 


No comments: