Monday, September 12, 2022

Conclusion without Confusion

Read:  Psalm 5 / Proverbs 12 / Lam. 4 /1 Cor. 14

 

Psalm 5:8 ~ Lead me, O LORD, in thy righteousness because of mine enemies; make thy way straight before my face.

Proverbs 12:28 ~ In the way of righteousness is life; and in the pathway thereof there is no death.

Lamentations 4:1 ~ How is the gold become dim! how is the most fine gold changed!

1 Corinthians 14:33 ~ For God is not the author of confusion, but of peace, as in all churches of the saints.

 

The Lord will lead me by His grace

In paths of righteousness He chooses.

He guides my way before His face

By every means He wisely uses.

 

I simply need to follow Him

Each day until my life’s conclusion.

Though health and wealth at last grow dim,

My Savior leads without confusion. 

 


No comments: