Thursday, September 08, 2022

Delightfully Dining

Read:  Psalm 1 / Proverbs 8 / Jer. 52 /1 Cor. 10

 

Psalm 1:2; 23:5,6 ~ But his delight is in the law of the LORD; and in his law doth he meditate day and night… Thou preparest a table before me… all the days of my life”

Proverbs 8:34 ~ Blessed is the man that heareth me, watching daily at my gates, waiting at the posts of my doors.

Jeremiah 52:33 ~ [Jehoiachin] changed his prison garments… he did continually eat bread before him all the days of his life.

1 Corinthians 10:31 ~ Whether therefore ye eat, or drink, or whatsoever ye do, do all to the glory of God.

 

The Word of God shall bring delight

If we will meditate therein

As we continue day and night

To dine with Christ and turn from sin.

 

Though darkness once had been our prison,

The light has come!  We are set free!

Our Shepherd Jesus Christ is risen

Who dines with us continually. 

 


No comments: