Tuesday, September 20, 2022

Timely Truth

Read:  Psalm 13 / Proverbs 20 / Ezekiel 7 /2 Cor. 6

 

Psalm 13:5,6 ~ But I have trusted in thy mercy; my heart shall rejoice in thy salvation. I will sing unto the LORD, because he hath dealt bountifully with me.

Proverbs 20:9 ~ Who can say, I have made my heart clean, I am pure from my sin?

Ezekiel 7:25 ~ Destruction cometh; and they shall seek peace, and there shall be none.

2 Corinthians 6:2 ~ I have heard thee in a time accepted, and in the day of salvation have I succored thee: behold, now is the accepted time; behold, now is the day of salvation.

 

I trust the mercy of my King 

Who gave Himself to rescue me,

Who rose, and calls me now to bring

His timely truth with urgency. 

 

Amid the rising tide of crime,

I bring His Gospel’s declaration

That now is the accepted time;

Now is the day of His salvation. 

 


No comments: