Friday, September 23, 2022

Pleasures in His Presence

Read:  Psalm 16 / Proverbs 23 / Ezekiel 10 /2 Cor. 9 

 

Psalm 16:11 ~ Thou wilt shew me the path of life: in thy presence is fullness of joy; at thy right hand there are pleasures for evermore.

Proverbs 23:26 ~ My son, give me thine heart, and let thine eyes observe my ways.

Ezekiel 10:14 ~ Every one had four faces: the first face was the face of a cherub… the second face was the face of a man, and the third the face of a lion, and the fourth the face of an eagle.

2 Corinthians 9:15 ~ Thanks be unto God for his unspeakable gift.

 

The Lord has shown to me the path

Of life that’s filled with joy and treasures

Where in His presence is no wrath

And at His right hand, endless pleasures. 

 

We’ll see our Savior face to face;

His beauty shall delight our soul.

We’ll thank Him for His saving grace

And for His Gift Unspeakable. 

 


No comments: