Thursday, September 29, 2022

To Ponder and To Praise

Read:  Psalm 22 / Proverbs 29 / Ezekiel 16 / Galatians 2

 

Psalm 22:1,26 ~ My God, my God, why hast thou forsaken me?...  The meek shall eat and be satisfied: they shall praise the LORD that seek him: your heart shall live forever.

Proverbs 29:1 ~ He, that being often reproved hardeneth his neck, shall suddenly be destroyed, and that without remedy.

Ezekiel 16:61 ~ Thou shalt remember thy ways and be ashamed.

Galatians 2:20 ~ I am crucified with Christ… I live by the faith of the Son of God, who loved me, and gave himself for me.

 

No greater questions can be taken

For me to ponder and explain,

Than these: Why was my Lord forsaken,

And why would He endure such pain?

 

There was no other remedy

To cleanse away my sin and shame!

It was for love Christ died for me,

So I will live to praise His name. 

 


No comments: