Tuesday, September 27, 2022

Triune Truth

Read:  Psalm 20 / Proverbs 27 / Ezekiel 14 /2 Cor. 13

 

Psalm 20:7 ~ Some trust in chariots, and some in horses: but we will remember the name of the LORD our God.

Proverbs 27:11 ~ My son, be wise, and make my heart glad, that I may answer him that reproacheth me.

Ezekiel 14:3 ~ Son of man, these men have set up their idols in their heart, and put the stumblingblock of their iniquity before their face: should I be inquired of at all by them?

2 Corinthians 13:14 ~ The grace of the Lord Jesus Christ, and the love of God, and the communion of the Holy Ghost, be with you all. Amen.

 

We’re trusting in our Savior’s name,

Though fools reproach His reputation

And Satan seeks to thus defame

The triune God of our salvation.

 

The truth is saving those who hear it

With grace received from Christ above,

Persuaded by the Holy Spirit,

And rescued by the Father’s love.  

 


No comments: