Wednesday, September 28, 2022

Glorify my God

Read:  Psalm 21 / Proverbs 28 / Ezekiel 15 / Galatians 1

 

Psalm 21:1 ~ The king shall joy in thy strength, O LORD; and in thy salvation how greatly shall he rejoice!

Proverbs 28:26 ~ He that trusteth in his own heart is a fool: but whoso walketh wisely, he shall be delivered.

Ezekiel 15:2 ~ Son of man, what is the vine tree more than any tree, or than a branch which is among the trees of the forest?

Galatians 1:23,24 ~ But they had heard only, that he which persecuted us in times past now preacheth the faith which once he destroyed. And they glorified God in me.

 

I have a reason to rejoice

In God’s salvation and His rule

As I reject the other choice

To trust my own heart as a fool.

 

I’m bearing fruit through Christ the Vine;

He leads me with His staff and rod.

Since I am His and He is mine,

I choose to glorify my God.  

 


No comments: