Wednesday, September 07, 2022

Save Some

Read:  Psalm 150 / Proverbs 7 / Jer. 51 /1 Cor. 9

 

Psalm 150:2 ~ Praise him for his mighty acts: praise him according to his excellent greatness.

Proverbs 7:1,3 ~ My son, keep my words… write them upon the table of thine heart.

Jeremiah 51:10,15 ~ The LORD hath brought forth our righteousness… let us declare… He hath made the earth by his power, he hath established the world by his wisdom, and hath stretched out the heaven by his understanding.

1 Corinthians 9:22,23 ~ I am made all things to all men, that I might by all means save some. And this I do for the gospel's sake, that I might be partaker thereof with you.

 

Praise God for all His mighty acts

Fulfilled according to His Word.

Let us declare the awesome facts

In all His works that have occurred.

 

The time to speak has surely come,

And silence is a great mistake.

By all means now let us save some

For Christ and for the Gospel’s sake. 

 


No comments: