Wednesday, September 15, 2021

Mindful of the Mighty

Read:  Psalm 135 / Proverbs 15 / 1 Samuel 22 / Luke 1 

 

Psalm 135:13 Thy name, O LORD, endureth forever; and thy memorial, O LORD, throughout all generations.

Proverbs 15:11,24 Hell and destruction are before the LORD… The way of life is above to the wise, that he may depart from hell beneath.

1 Samuel 22:23 Abide thou with me, fear not… with me thou shalt be in safeguard.

Luke 1:47,49 My spirit hath rejoiced in God my Savior… He that is mighty hath done to me great things… holy is his name.

 

The name of Jesus evermore

Shall make us mindful of His love.

Hell and destruction were in store,

But Christ descended from above.

 

The Lord of lords, the King of kings,

Delivered us from sin and shame.

Our mighty God has done great things,

And holy is our Savior’s name! 

 


No comments: