Friday, September 10, 2021

Marvelous Memories

Read:  Psalm 130 / Proverbs 10 / 1 Samuel 17 / Mark 12

 

Psalm 130:5 I wait for the LORD, my soul doth wait, and in his word do I hope.

Proverbs 10:7,22 The memory of the just is blessed… The blessing of the LORD, it maketh rich… no sorrow with it. 

1 Samuel 17:47 All this assembly shall know that the LORD saveth not with sword and spear: for the battle is the LORD'S.

Mark 12:10-11 And have ye not read this scripture; The stone which the builders rejected is become the head of the corner: This was the Lord's doing, and it is marvelous in our eyes?

 

There is a reason why I wait

For God and for His Word alone,

For as I therein meditate,

The Lord shall make His wisdom known. 

 

I’ve seen His Word victorious

Fulfilled in promises He gave.

Such memories are marvelous

Of Christ who died and lives to save! 

 


No comments: