Thursday, September 23, 2021

Hear Him

Read:  Psalm 143 / Proverbs 23 / 1 Samuel 30 / Luke 9

 

Psalm 143:8 Cause me to hear thy lovingkindness in the morning; for in thee do I trust: cause me to know the way wherein I should walk; for I lift up my soul unto thee.

Proverbs 23:26 My son, give me thine heart, and let thine eyes observe my ways.

1 Samuel 30:6,8 And David was greatly distressed… but David encouraged himself in the LORD his God… And David inquired at the LORD… And He answered him.

Luke 9:35 And there came a voice out of the cloud, saying, This is My beloved Son: hear Him.

 

I need to hear my Savior’s voice

Throughout the day, the night, and morning. 

I need to wisely make the choice

To follow Him and heed His warning. 

 

I see the path that David took

When he had wept and was distressed. 

To God alone then he could look;

God answered him, and he was blessed.  

 

 

No comments: