Wednesday, November 11, 2020

Won to be Wise

Read:  Psalm 18 / Proverbs 11 / Joel 2 / Revelation 18

 

Psalm 18:35 Thou hast also given me the shield of thy salvation: and thy right hand hath holden me up, and thy gentleness hath made me great.

Proverbs 11:30 The fruit of the righteous is a tree of life; and he that winneth souls is wise.

Joel 2:32 And it shall come to pass, that whosoever shall call on the name of the LORD shall be delivered.

Revelation 18:4 And I heard another voice from heaven, saying, Come out of her, my people, that ye be not partakers of her sins, and that ye receive not of her plagues.

 

The Lord has given us His shield; 

He saved us when He heard our cries. 

We heard the Gospel truth revealed

That won our souls and made us wise.

 

All those who call upon His name

Shall be delivered by His grace,

For to this end, our Savior came

To be our perfect Hiding Place. 



No comments: