Saturday, November 14, 2020

Witness of His Word

Read:  Psalm 21 / Proverbs 14 / Amos 2 / Revelation 21

 

Psalm 21:4,8,9 He asked life of thee, and thou gavest it him, even length of days for ever and ever… Thy right hand shall find out those that hate thee… the fire shall devour them.

Proverbs 14:25,32 A true witness delivereth souls: but a deceitful witness speaketh lies... The wicked is driven away in his wickedness: but the righteous hath hope in his death.

Amos 2:11,12 I raised up of your sons for prophets, and of your young men for Nazarites. Is it not even thus… ye children of Israel? saith the LORD. But ye gave the Nazarites wine to drink; and commanded the prophets, saying, Prophesy not.

Revelation 21:7-8 He that overcometh shall inherit all things; and I will be his God, and he shall be my son. But… all liars shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death.

 

How infinite was the expense

My Savior paid to ransom me

To give me an inheritance

Of life with Him eternally! 

 

I am a witness of His Word:

Be sure there is a lake of fire!

Let all deceivers be assured: 

The second death awaits the liar! 

 


No comments: