Monday, November 09, 2020

Idiotic Idols

Read:  Psalm 15 / Proverbs 9 / Hosea 14 / Revelation 16

 

Psalm 16:11 Thou wilt shew me the path of life: in thy presence is fulness of joy; at thy right hand there are pleasures for evermore.

Proverbs 9:5 Come, eat of my bread, and drink of the wine. 

Hosea 14:8 What have I to do any more with idols? I have heard him, and observed him… From me is thy fruit found.

Revelation 16:7 I heard another out of the altar say, Even so, Lord God Almighty, true and righteous are thy judgments.

 

The Lord has shown to me the path

That leads to everlasting life:

It is the Lord who bore the wrath

And triumphed in the bitter strife!

 

How idiotic idols are

Which cannot be compared to Christ!

Their dark deception is bizarre

By which the lost have been enticed. 

 


No comments: