Saturday, November 28, 2020

Spoken by my Savior

Read:  Psalm 35 / Proverbs 28 / Micah 2 / Matthew 13 

 

Psalm 35:3 Say unto my soul, I am thy salvation.

Proverbs 28:5 Evil men understand not judgment: but they that seek the LORD understand all things.

Micah 2:13 The Breaker is come up before them: they have broken up, and have passed through the gate… and their King shall pass before them, and the LORD on the head of them.

Matthew 13:16 But blessed are your eyes, for they see: and your ears, for they hear. 

 

My soul has heard the declaration 

From Christ my Lord who speaks to me

To say that He is my Salvation

And He will lead me faithfully. 

 

The gates of hell shall not prevail

Against the Word that Christ has spoken. 

I know my Savior cannot fail;

His promises are never broken. 

 


No comments: